Howard Community College’s (HCC) Cyber Technology department has an opening for a full-time (10 month) Cyber/Cisco Networking faculty member. The full job description is on the website here: https://howardcc.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=121058&CNTRNO=0&TSTMP=1582325443803.
HCC pay scale is as follows: https://www.howardcc.edu/about-us/offices-departments/human-resources/documents/faculty-salary-schedule.pdf…New faculty should not expect to be near the top line in terms of job title…and use the 10-month salary table). HCC has a very good benefits plan (https://www.howardcc.edu/about-us/offices-departments/human-resources/documents/benefits-guide-2019.pdf), some schedule flexibility (except during classes), and summers off. This is a great opportunity to help prepare future generations for jobs in tech—-the student body is a mix of career changers, veterans training for civilian jobs and traditional college students. The Cyber Tech department is a very friendly and supportive work environment.
HCC is a certified Cisco Academy and an AWS Academy. HCC has been recognized as a “Great College to Work For” for 11 consecutive years and received the 2019 Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award.
Ft Meade, MD
Must possess ACTIVE TS/SCI Full Polygraph Clearance
Candidate will support the development of the Enterprise Security efforts required to support delivery of the Enterprise IT-as-a-Service (EITaaS), Zero Trust Architecture, and Cloud Security initiatives.
While representing USCYBERCOM, the candidate will ensure capabilities align with DoD governing policies and meet the intent of the development objective or capability; provide subject matter expertise to achieve joint full spectrum network interoperability and integration for EITaaS, Zero Trust, and Cloud Security Implementation; determine user requirements and design specifications for networks identifying gaps and overlaps across existing DODIN Operations and DCO technical capabilities; develop processes and procedures to implement and ensure Enterprise Security operational requirements are met DoD-wide; organize, coordinate, and de-conflict Enterprise Security activities and participate in working groups and other related events; coordinate with stakeholders to advise and assist with the planning and identification of mission assurance requirements; and assess and evaluate new network technologies and make recommendations regarding integration.
– Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Operations Engineer or related functional area
– Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science,Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
– Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II Certification
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Experience working as a Cybersecurity Network Engineer.
– Military background and experience at the CCMD, Department, or Joint Staff level.
– Experience supporting executive level engagements, i.e., boards, committees and/or working groups.
Leneer Data Assurance
301-325-1705 Direct and Text