- This event has passed.
SANS Cybersecurity Leadership Summit (Virtual + free)
Learn, share, and engage with fellow cybersecurity leaders
Whether you are a CISO, manage a SOC, or lead an incident response team, you have the daunting responsibility of protecting your organization’s assets from ever-evolving threats. To succeed as a cybersecurity leader, you need both technical knowledge and management skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, gain the respect of technical teams, and align your security initiatives with business objectives.
Join cybersecurity leaders representing a variety of industries and organizations for SANS’ Cybersecurity Leadership Summit. Attend the Summit in Arlington, VA or join us live online for free! In-person and virtual attendees will enjoy the keynote presentation and several presentations throughout the day. For those attending in-person, except to take part in workshops, candid discussions with fellow cybersecurity leaders, and an evening social event.
The Cybersecurity Leadership Summit will address a wide range of topics, including:
- Manage and lead technical teams and security projects
- Effective communication with the executive team and business leaders
- Assessing threats and analyzing risk
- Implementing successful project management of security initiatives
- Building and leading a cloud security program
- Aligning security initiatives with organizational culture
- Handling positive negotiations with vendors
- Creating a talented team that includes selecting a managed service to supplement
- Gaining familiarity with legal and regulatory requirements