- This event has passed.
SANS Blue Team Summit (Virtual + free)
October 3, 2022 - October 4, 2022
Join us in-person in Scottsdale or attend the Summit Live Online for FREE
Level Up Your Blue Team Skills
The blue team represents information security professionals on the front line of defending an organizations critical assets and systems against attacks and threats from adversaries. Defending against attacks is an ongoing challenge with new threats emerging all the time. At the SANS Blue Team Summit, enhance your current skill set and become even better at defending your organization and hear the latest ways to mitigate the most recent attacks!
Blue team professionals are highly skilled at deploying actionable techniques for timely detection, responding to compromises, and monitoring adversary activities to maintain and improve security over time. Its an ongoing effort, day in & day out. Whether hunting for threats, designing a defensible security architecture, or analyzing log data, its the skills and agility of blue teams that enable world-class detection and defensive capabilities.
Attend Blue Team Summit to experience:
- Highly technical talks and panel discussions – The industry’s top practitioners will share their latest cyber defense research, solutions, tools, and case studies.
- Exclusive networking opportunities – Connect with your fellow blue teamers and the wider cyber defense community via virtual chat rooms. For in-person attendees, enjoy the exclusive evening receptions in Scottsdale to network with speakers and attendees!
- Hands-on workshops – Available for those attending the Summit in Scottsdale, you’ll choose between several practical, cyber defense focused workshops.
- Closely aligned SANS Cyber Defense courses – Following the Summit, enhance your knowledge base with an in-depth, immersive course taught by top SANS Instructors.
Over two days, Blue Team Summit talks will deliver diverse viewpoints and actionable advice on key topics, including:
- Detecting advanced post-exploitation
- Modern security architecture (zero trust and micro segmentation)
- Log analysis and anomaly detection at scale
- Network security monitoring in an increasingly encrypted world
- Operationalizing endpoint detection
- Cloud security monitoring tools and techniques
- Threat hunting techniques and tools
- Managing, measuring, and improving security operations
- Leveraging industry frameworks to improve and measure detection, prevention, and response (ATT&CK, etc.)
- How to jump-start a career in blue teaming
- Securing an increasingly remote workforce
- Blue teams & IT leadership