IT + Cybersecurity Virtual Career Expo
July 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Maryland Tech Council, in collaboration with Montgomery College’s America’s Promise leadership, is hosting a virtual career expo to connect job seekers and students with industry for cybersecurity and IT related career positions and create awareness of the job opportunities available. The Career Expo is complimentary for all students and job seekers, registration is required.
About the IT + Cybersecurity Virtual Career Expo
- 20 employers in the virtual expo hall
- Explore employer information and career opportunities
- Ability to engage with employers through the one-on-one online chat feature
- Upload your resume and LinkedIn information to make a strong first impression
- This event is complimentary and open to all students and job seekers exploring career opportunities in cybersecurity and IT related fields
If your company is interested in exhibiting, please contact Emily Sumpter at email@example.com for more details.